Civil Engineer - Municipal
- Plan and design for municipal wastewater, storm water, sanitary sewer and roadway projects for local municipalities.
- Perform detailed designs, software, and field visits during design and construction.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering.
- FE (EIT) required; PE License in Michigan is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience with the design of water main, storm and sanitary sewer and roadway projects is a must.
- Autodesk, AutoCAD and Civil 3D experience is expected.
- Excellent computer and communication skills a must.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.