- Gain a full understanding of the project scope, schedules, major priority items milestones and coordination procedure.
- Research and obtain standards/codes required by client, town, county, etc. Through interaction with engineers to accurately develop plans.
- Revise drawings to incorporate red-marked revisions or verbal instruction; request and receive data from involved parties and input into project database or spreadsheet, as appropriate.
- Review supplier and contractor drawings; compile finished drawings and prepare for mailing to the external customer.
- Provide dimension information for physical drawings. In the civil site layout and design, incorporate topography, grading, utilities, and pipe design for water, wastewater and storm water design.
- Assure that the drafting/design/project responsibilities are within scope, proceed on schedule and within budget; review and check drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Monitors all design activities to assure conformance with engineering calculations, company specifications, governing codes, industry standards, and good engineering / safety practices.
- Candidate will work with AutoCAD and have Civil 3D experience.
- Associate’ s Degree in a related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- Ability to import images in AutoCad and overlay in scale.
- Plot and maintain current hardcopy drawings.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.