Holland, OH 43528
- Provide civil/structural engineering design support for capital projects by creating site plans, construction plans and details
- Create and revise engineering drawings and sketches
- Assist project leads in the development of functional and detailed scoping documents and cost estimates
- Proficiency in the use of Civil design software preferred (AutoCAD Civil 3D )
- Experience with structural steel and foundation design and drawings would be a plus
- Associate' s Degree in a related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Plot and maintain current hardcopy drawings.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.