- Calibrates and measures assembled parts using the CMM machine.
- Accepts or rejects parts per guidelines and notifies manager of any discrepancies
- Records deviations and prepares deviation requests as necessary
- Inspects dimensional measurements on parts during assembly process.
- Accepts or rejects parts per guidelines
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintains a preventative maintenance schedule on CMM machine and log as appropriate.
- Makes corrections to wax setters to ensure proper sizing as needed.
- Logs findings and corrections in appropriate records.
- Trains employees on CMM usage and procedures as well as other precision hand-held tools and devices.