Duties will include configuring, installing, and maintaining Revit application and configuration files, creating client standards, templates, and families. Create and maintain workflow documentation, implementation of new versions of modeling, and new tools/plug-ins, software, etc. Additionally, this person will provide direct support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with Revit projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- Flexible in adopting new technologies and processes
- Advanced skills required in Revit
- Direct experience with Autodesk Design applications on multi-discipline projects
- Experience implementing Industry-standard BIM methods and project execution planning
- Knowledge of large Revit project set-up and collaboration
- Familiar with the implementation and maintenance of Revit Server