- Disassembles, modifies, and evaluates vehicle electrical and mechanical systems and components.
- Fabricates, assembles, and evaluates vehicle electrical and mechanical systems.
- Evaluates product design and assembly sequences to improve product quality and lower production costs.
- Develops and follows processes and process documentation to ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.