Assistant Quality Manager
- Works with Quality Systems Manager to execute the corporate vision for quality.
- Responsible for planning and conducting activities that ensure the corporation’ s compliance to the Quality Management System and client specific quality requirements.
- The Assistant Quality Manager covers all in-house technical disciplines as well as certain corporate functions.
- Must be familiar with quality systems policies, procedures and work instructions in order to assist staff members by addressing questions or concerns about QS policies, procedures and compliance requirements.
- Supports project managers in all SBUs, helping them as needed with issues involving QS compliance.
- Prepares standard documents, establishes formats, edits and proofreads.
- Keeps all documents and systems up to date.
- Promotes continuous improvement and knowledge sharing through the organization’ s operational business processes and systems.
- Prepares for and conducts the Internal Auditor training class.
- Oversee the quarterly requirements of the QS including proper records storage and completion, review of internal audits, determining trends or systemic issues for improvement, and conducting of quarterly QSC meetings.
- Assists with coordination of External Audit Planning
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Quality, or Business Administration preferred.
- Organized, self-motivated and works independently.
- Comfortable leading discussions/group projects.
- Proficient with MS Office 2013/2016 suite of products including but not limited to: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in the quality field preferred.
- 15% travel will be required.
- Above average facilitator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.