- Read and understand blue prints and/or verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Part inspection before assembly.
- Layout work.
- Assemble product as needed, shimming, grinding and setting dimensions.
- Assemble larger parts to maintain working order and disassemble for shipping as needed.
- Document actions of final assemblies by completing production and quality forms.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.