Lewis Center, OH
- High school graduate, or equivalent
- 4 plus years electrical/mechanical experience including pneumatic and
mechanical troubleshooting. Electrical troubleshooting experience helpful.
- Must be able to use simple hand tools, wrenches, electric drills, and air
- Capability of performing set-up and operation of various machine tools in
order to accomplish production machinery functions is helpful. Machine tools
include lathe, mill, grinder, saws, and welder.
- Ability to read blueprints including electrical schematics, part details,
- Good mechanical skills
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow operating and maintenance
- Pneumatic troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of Program Logic Controllers (able to read ladder logic diagrams)
- Ability to machine new parts or machine parts made incorrectly is helpful.
- Ability to work safely
- Good communication skills