- Read and understand blue prints and/or verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Part inspection before assembly.
- Layout work.
- Assemble product as needed, shimming, grinding and setting dimensions.
- Assemble larger parts to maintain working order and disassemble for shipping as needed.
- Document actions of final assemblies by completing production and quality forms.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Follows all plant safety guidelines, practices and procedures. Also, be aware of activity in the work surroundings and maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Maintain regular attendance – have reliable means of transportation.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Must have blueprint reading knowledge.
- Must have knowledge of basic hand tools, power tools, measuring instruments and transits.
- Some knowledge of welding steel, aluminum and stainless steel desirable.
- Forklifts and Overhead crane experience preferred (in-house training available).
- Must have basic math skills.
- Team player - must be able to work with others.
- Must have and maintain a high sense of urgency to meet and exceed all production goals.
- Physically capable of standing, walking, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching and twisting throughout shift.
- Must pay attention to detail, watching for material defects and any quality issues.
- Capable of repetitively lifting 25-50 lbs.
- Candidates must be flexible to work overtime as needed, which may include weekends and/or holidays.
- Prior manufacturing experience is highly preferred.
- Any technical or vocational education/training in relation to skills listed below is also desirable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.