Electronic Assembly Technician
- Read and understand blue prints, schematics and/or verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Part inspection before assembly.
- Electronic Assembly of PCBs (printed circuit boards)
- Ability to use multi-meter
- Soldering skills
- IPC or J-STD certifciation a plus.
- SMT or Thru-hole experience
- Wire harness assembly experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate degree in Electronic Engineering Technology a plus
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.