Architectural Project Manager
Farmingtn Hls, MI
- Responsible for management of individual projects with oversight from Senior Project Manager, including, but not limited to, generating as-built floor plans, space plans, construction documents and construction administration.
- Research and review Building codes.
- Field measure existing conditions at project site.
- Assist senior staff on larger projects.
- Assist in leading support staff.
- Coordinate assigned jobs and collaborate with other disciplines.
- Maintain the project schedule.
- Initiate internal plan reviews/comments, Owner/Client design approvals, and coordinate municipal permit process and other approvals.
- Coordinate design and construction changes and approvals throughout the project process.
- Bachelors or Masters in Architecture from an accredited college/university.
- 7 plus years of related architectural experience with a focus on construction documentation desired.
- Aptitude in AutoCAD required.
- Proficiency in SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Motivated team player with team attitude.
- Solid understanding of materials, construction processes, and detailing.
- Advanced knowledge of project design process, construction documentation and administration.
- Capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to take direction and lead with minimal supervision.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.