- Production of architectural drawings from schematic design through construction documents, overseeing the work of junior staff as needed.
- Coordinate with consulting engineers and product vendors.
- Assist with construction administration, providing drafting support as needed.
- AutoCAD and Photoshop proficiency required.
- Revit experience preferred.
- Applicants should have 3-5 years of working experience in architectural drafting from schematic design through construction administration phases.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.