Qualified candidate is registered in at least one state and has experience as a project leader. Experience in advanced manufacturing and sterile Manufacturing/R&D preferred.
This position will lead a team of 4-5 architects to develop and produce contract documents as part of a multi-discipline team for a variety of clients. This position will be responsible for architectural design development, coordination, and document production. Experience with Integrated Project Delivery and working knowledge/experience with Virtual Design and Construction a plus.
- Work with project architect and independently to develop and produce contract documents as part of a multi-discipline team for Educational, Commercial, and Industrial based clients.
- Broad range exposure to entire design and documentation process for industrial architecture and planning projects.
- Evaluates, selects and applies standard architectural techniques and procedures. Exercises judgment when making minor adaptations and modifications to design concepts.
- May supervise, coordinate and direct the work effort of CAD designers on the same project with some responsibility for checking a portion of the completed drawings.
- Has knowledge of local, state, and federal building codes, OSHA compliance requirements, and a working knowledge of site planning, civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineering systems, methods, and general details.
- Responsible for final content of architectural project specification.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered and develops substantial adaptations and modifications to standard architectural techniques and procedures.