- Research and review Building codes.
- Field measure existing conditions at project site.
- Assist in leading support staff.
- Coordinate assigned jobs and collaborate with other disciplines.
- Maintain the project schedule.
- Initiate internal plan reviews/comments, Owner/Client design approvals, and coordinate municipal permit process and other approvals.
- Coordinate design and construction changes and approvals throughout the project process.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Architecture from an accredited college/university.
- 5 plus years of related architectural experience.
- Aptitude in AutoCAD required.
- Proficiency in SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Motivated team player with team attitude.
- Solid understanding of materials, construction processes, and detailing.
- Advanced knowledge of project design process, construction documentation and administration.
- Capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.