- Assist in preparation of presentations.
- Attend client meetings.
- Coordinate with all disciplines.
- Perform code and other design standards.
- Collaborate with senior architects on development of project documentation from planning through construction administration acting as lead on small to medium projects.
- Participate in site visits.
- Oversee work production.
This person needs to have at least 3 years of architectural experience, including participating in healthcare projects. Registration tracked, with a Bachelor's or Master's in degree in Architecture, and Revit experience preferred.