- Strong background writing code, data analysis and designing user interfaces.
- Will help enhance computational design and analytics, BIM, design automation, VR, data management.
- Design and program overall application design & execution.
- Participate in planning to define application requirements and success.
- Lead in writing, validating and creating code and applications.
- Coach and mentor developers.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of programming experience preferred, object-oriented design, data structures, etc.
- Experience with API user-interface development for Autodesk products preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and database environments.
- Experience with some of the following: Visual Studio, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, JSON, Java Script, Autodesk Dynamo Studio, HTML, mobile apps.
- Familiar with SCRUM and Agile Planning.
- Exposure to engineering or technical industry is a plus.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.