Fort Wayne, IN
- Provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Maintain workflow by studying methods, implementing cost reductions, and developing reporting procedures.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements.
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Answer multi-line phones, compose memos, create presentations.
- Generate reports.
- Monitor invoices and expense reports.
- Help with compiling and developing annual budget.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Associates Degree.
- 1 plus years of experience.
- Strong computer skills preferred.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience.
- Database experience a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007 including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access;
quick learner of other types of software;
Proficient in written and verbal business communications;
Self motivated with the ability to work independently and provide timely results; Displays good analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated experience in problem solving;
Strong team skills and ability to be self directed and proactive;
Must be detail oriented with a strong emphasis on accuracy of data;
Must maintain professionalism in all aspects of the position working with both internal and external customers;
Must be able to effectively collaborate across internal and external boundaries;
Effectively manage a high volume of work activity with positive results;
Performs all functions of analyzing, reconciling, and closing work orders which will include creating journal entries. May assist with other departmental functions as necessary. May require travel during regular work hours. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Reports to a manager.
Education: High school graduate, two years of formal post-high school training in the accounting field preferred. Must have 5 years of administrative associate experience.
Successful completion of the Support and Administrative (SASS) selection tests are required for this position. A review of Employment Testing Information, Test-Taking Tips, and the SASS Practice Tests may be helpful. A link to these materials may be found at AEP.Com Careers by selecting Employment.