Fort Wayne, IN
- Perform a variety of administrative functions such as schedules appointments, answer the phone, composes memos, transcribes notes, and researchs and creates presentations.
- The successful candidate will generate reports, handle multiple projects and prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports.
- The Administrative Associate may also assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
- Requires a high school diploma with at least 3-4 years of relative experience.
- Candidate needs to have good judgment and must be goal oriented.
- Experience in utilizing administrative office procedures, practices and equipment is highly desirable.
- Must be able to organize data.
- Candidate must demonstrate effective communication both written and verbal.
- Requires proficiency with computers and the use of office oriented software products.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.