- Working with project teams (project managers, business analysts, security engineers, and business partners) to define requirements, design/architect, build/modify, test, and implement data structures, applications, and interfaces to satisfy business needs.
- Developing estimates and completing assignments on time and within budget.
- Performing in-depth application testing, including end-user reviews for new and/or modified systems.
- Providing production support to resolve application, interface, and/or data issues to ensure system availability and responsiveness.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer and Information Systems or equivalent .
- 3 plus years of experience developing and supporting systems.
- C# and .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
- ASP.Net Web Forms / MVC 4 or higher.
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with Agile Software Development Methodology.