- Proven Organizational and Project Managerial skills.
- Demonstrated expertise with manufacturing software architecture and execution systems.
- Proven Microsoft SQL Server design and T-SQL development expertise.
- Desired demonstrated success in integrating manufacturing hardware and 3rd party software systems.
- Excellent understanding of computer operating systems and software applications.
- Understanding of enterprise data systems.
- Proven interpersonal communications, including the ability to drive international projects with multinational team members.
- Master’ s degree with four years of related work experience or two years of IT Experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Information Technology with six years of related work experience or four years of IT Experience.
- 6 plus years in either manufacturing systems or on software development teams using Microsoft .NET technologies.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.